whilst i may have found this out totally by accident, i might be about to make your life 30000x easier 😏
#tdil you can share your wifi password with your mates just by holding your iphones next to each other 📱
is there anything worse than having your mates over and having to get the wireless password off the back of the router 🙄 i mean, for most of us, it requires a weird kind of yoga movement 🙈
well, it turns out that apple have made this super easy for us in ios11 🙌🏻 #cheersguys (you’ll both need ios11 😅)
here’s how it’s done 😏 –
- open settings on the device you want to connect and head into the wi-fi section.
- under network, select the network that you want.
- hold your phone (that’s already connected to that network) next to the other iphone.
- a message will pop up on your iphone asking if you want to share the password to the wireless network with the other phone.
- press yes and bob’s your uncle! the other iphone will now be sent the wireless password and will join the network! 😎
how actually amazing is that?! 😱 like, no more punching in horrendously long passwords multiple times 😏
you gotta love apple sometimes 🍏 that’s actually us done for today 🤷🏻♂️ arguably still one of the most informative posts we’ve ever had 😂
bye bye 🤓 #tdil
fancy reading something much less informative but even more amusing? yes? just take a wander over ->here<-